Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sometimes, a Single Sentence Will Do

And so, that may be all you find in some of my blogs. I have started these things in the past, focusing on one element, and I never follow through. I'm too complex. I have varied interests, and my deficient attention span will not allow continued focus. There's always something new and shiny. Illness also plays a part, as fatique drains the brain power, and pain cramps my style. I decided that I'd put down whatever is digging at me at the moment, as often as possible. As was the case yesterday, when I was trying to create this blog, only one sentence was floating around in my head, all day long:

"She smelled of sweat and unsloughed dead skin cells."

There you have it, my first blog entry of 2011.

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment