Saturday, June 23, 2012


I got my ADHD workbook in the mail finally. It's supposed to help you understand your ADHD brain so you can get more done. I just read the intro. It has some good diagrams. Zzzz. Haha. Anyhow, it's cool, because it says you can jump all around in the book, and still get something out of it. This is good. I love to read, but it's sometimes very difficult for me to focus long enough to finish reading a page before I want to skip to the next. I often will skip like 20 pages in the middle of a book if it starts to fail to hold my attention. I hate that my brain always wants to read the ending of the book while I'm trying to finish the rest of it.
Needless to say, I had a really tough time waiting for Minnie to get around to telling us the terrible bad thing she'd done to Miss Hilly in The Help.
So, here I am, just got this new book...and haven't even got to chapter 1, and I'm already doing other things. D'oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment